Simple Tasks hosts a lively monthly Twitter chat on how patients with rheumatic diseases can advocate for their health and other topics related to rheumatic disease. #RheumChats are a great resource for patients looking for an online arthritis support group. Each month we host #RheumChat with a different guest organization. Learn how to join us and find the archived transcripts of our Twitter chats.
For those of you who are new to social media, a Twitter chat is a conversation that takes place LIVE on Twitter where individuals use a designated hashtag (designated by the # symbol) so you can follow along and participate in the conversation. Our official Twitter chat hashtag is #RheumChat.
- December: Myths About Rheumatic Disease
- October: Traveling with Rheumatic Disease
- September 22: RDAM: The Importance of Medical Research
- September 15: RDAM: Understanding Rheumatic Disease
- September 8: RDAM: Faces of Rheumatic Disease
- August: Becoming an Empowered Patient
- July: Living with Lupus
- June: Living with Osteoarthritis
- May: Arthritis in America
- April: Sjögren’s
- March: Arthritis and Nutrition
- February: Arthritis in the Military
- January: How Research & the Rheumatology Workforce Impact Patients
2015 #RheumChat Recaps