Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis and Rheumatic Disease
Simple Tasks and the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) offer a variety of trusted educational information about arthritis and other rheumatic diseases for patients and caregivers. The resources aim to educate the public by deepening the understanding of the impact of these diseases, thereby ensuring those who suffer from their effects receive the proper treatment to enhance their quality of life.
Browse more than 80 free, patient focused resources for rheumatology patients and those living with rheumatoid arthritis and other rheumatic diseases.
- See an overview of various rheumatic diseases ranging from gout to lupus to rheumatoid arthritis and more
- Get up-to-date information on the most common treatments including medication and therapies
- Learn about rheumatic disease in our white paper Rheumatic Diseases in America
- See the effects of arthritis in Arthritis Does That?
- Read patient case studies
- Watch patient story videos
- Watch short, informative videos including educational talks and patient stories
Share your Story
Do you have a compelling story about how your rheumatic disease affects every day simple tasks or the importance of working with your rheumatologist?
By sharing your experience with us, you can help influence policymakers to ensure more favorable policy for people living with a rheumatic disease. Share your story today >
Rheumatology Speakers Bureau
Are you looking for a rheumatologist to present information about rheumatic diseases, treatments, and related topics? The Simple Tasks speakers bureau includes rheumatologists around the United States who are available to speak on a variety of rheumatology issues. See details about the Speakers Bureau >