A fantastic network of health organizations, professional societies, foundations, and government agencies have united to raise public and health professional awareness about rheumatic disease.
Become a RDAM 2017 Partner
Together we can raise awareness about rheumatic diseases, the importance of early diagnosis, and the value of treatment from a rheumatologist. Get involved to make a difference.
Why Become a Partner
The purpose of this free partnership is to increase the public’s understanding and awareness of rheumatoid arthritis and the 100+ lesser known rheumatic diseases. No organization is too small, or too big, to support RDAM. We need help from health organizations, professional societies, foundations, and government agencies to spread the word. Join Us. Hundreds of Diseases. One Voice.
- Digital Toolkit
- Social Media promotion
- Recognition on the RDAM website
- Recognition in association publications
- Use of official RDAM Partner graphics for social media and digital communications
Expectation of Partners
To become an official RDAM partner your organization must agree to share RDAM information and resources with your members/community/constituents.
We also ask that you agree to do two of the following:
- Support the public awareness campaign by sharing the RDAM PSA with your members/community/constituents.
- Support earned media efforts by helping pitch stories to the media, and utilize contacts to increase earned media opportunities and demonstrate support for the campaign goals and objectives. Please keep us apprised of media coverage you receive.
- Spread awareness among your online communities by sharing our social media posts on your social media platforms.
Ready to become a RDAM Partner?
If your organization would like to become an official RDAM partner contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us
know how you plan to support the RDAM effort.