The American College of Rheumatology has information and experts on a wide range of topics related to rheumatic diseases and rheumatologic care.
Media Resource Guide
The Rheumatic Disease Awareness Month™ media resource guide is designed for members of the media covering arthritis and rheumatic disease. Inside you’ll find information about the impact, prevalence, and importance of rheumatic disease, as well as an extensive list of subject matter experts the American College of Rheumatology can help you connect with. Please contact email@example.com with media inquiries or questions.
American College of Rheumatology Resources
- ACR White Paper, “Rheumatic Diseases in America: The Problem, The Impact, The Answers”
- Rheumatic Diseases & Conditions
- Arthritis Prevalence Among Specific Ethnic and Racial Groups
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Frequently Asked Questions
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Resources
Subject Matter Experts
Subject matter experts are available in multiple cities to speak on the topics below. If you are interested in speaking with an expert about a topic that does not appear on this list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your name, title, email, and phone number.
Experts are available in the following locations: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas-Ft. Worth, San Francisco, Washington, D.C., Boston, Atlanta, Houston, Tampa/St. Pete, Phoenix, Detroit, Seattle, Minneapolis, Miami, Denver, Cleveland, Orlando, Sacramento.
Living Well with Rheumatic Disease
- Diet and Nutrition
- Alternative Therapies
- Depression, Stress and Anxiety
- Pain Management
Rheumatic Disease Patient Populations
- Women’s Health
- Minority Health
- Injury-Related Arthritis
- Arthritis in the Military
Affordability and Access Issues
- Pediatric and Rural Workforce Shortages
- Drug Costs and Specialty Tiers
- Step Therapy and Prior Authorization
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Childhood or Juvenile Arthritis
Clinical Care and Research
- Biologics and Biosimilars
- Clinical Studies