Love social media? So do we. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube to stay up-to-date on the latest news and connect with other people living with RA and other rheumatic diseases.
You can help us increase awareness of the effects of rheumatic disease by posting the following information on your favorite social media websites.
- Rheumatic diseases can make #SimpleTasks impossible. Learn more about early diagnosis & treatment of rheumatic diseases: www.simpletasks.org
- Learn how to advocate for policies that promote safe, effective & affordable care: simpletasks.org
- Learn about policy issues that impact your care & find out how you can become an advocate: simpletasks.org #Act4Arthritis
- Learn more about living w/ rheumatic disease by joining @ACRSimpleTasks’s #RheumChat on the 3rd Thurs each month: www.simpletasks.org
- The ACR Simple Tasks campaign raises awareness about the importance of early detection and treatment of rheumatic diseases. Find your window of opportunity at SimpleTasks.org #SimpleTasks
- Rheumatology patients! You can learn how to advocate for health care policies that promote safe, effective, and affordable rheumatology care: simpletasks.org
- Are you looking for resources related to your rheumatic disease? Join the ACR Simple Tasks Twitter chat (#RheumChat) on the third Thursday of each month! Learn more: simpletasks.org
Connect with Simple Tasks on Social Media
Connect with Simple Tasks on Facebook for unique stories, tips for living with rheumatic disease, surprising facts, resources to learn more about rheumatic diseases.
Visit and subscribe to the Simple Tasks YouTube channel for powerful, uplifting, and informational video stories of how lives are affected by rheumatic disease.
Visit the Simple Tasks LinkedIn page. Connect with us – receive informative updates and information from rheumatology experts and see patient stories about living with rheumatic diseases.